Western New York Integrated Care Collaborative (WNYICC)
is a the hub agency of a multi-county network of social care services organizations positioned to respond to and capitalize on regional opportunities to advance community-based integrated care.
We provide regional community-based programs which can help Western New Yorkers learn how to manage their conditions and help improve their health and lower health care costs!
We work collaboratively with healthcare providers to share outcome data and improve the health of their patients!
Current Programs Include:
- CHOOSE HEALTHY WNY - chronic disease, pain, ad diabetes self-management programs
- Diabetes Prevention Program - CDC-Recognized
- Community Care Management - Health Coaching Program
- Healthy IDEAS Program - a program to address depression and social isolation
- Post-Discharge Meal Delivery Program - meals delivered daily upon discharge from hospital
- Others available: Falls Prevention, Care Transition and more!
In writing: 742 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14209
By phone: 716-431-5100
Click link to send us a message: https://www.wnyicc.org/Contact