Western New York Integrated Care Collaborative (WNYICC)
WNYICC is a the hub agency (Network Lead Entity) of a multi-county network of social care services organizations positioned to respond to and capitalize on regional opportunities to advance community-based integrated care.
WNYICC's service delivery network provides programs and services to positively impact our community.
- Meet people in their home and at community settings
- Help to screen for and address the Social Determinants of Health to improve quality of life.
We work collaboratively with healthcare providers to share outcome data and improve patients' health.
In writing: 742 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14209
By phone: 716-431-5100
Funding for the development of the WNYICC Network made possible through grants from the following organizations:
- Health Foundation of Western and Central New York: 2 grants awarded 2017 and 2020
- John R. Oishei Foundation: awarded 2019
- New York State Office for the Aging through a CDSMES grant from the Administration for Community Living: awarded 2018
- Administration for Community Living: Scaling Network Lead Entities - awarded 9/2021