WNY Integrated Care's CHOOSE HEALTHY WNY Self-Management Programs are a licensed, evidence-based group health promotion workshops helping adults manage their health conditions.
We partner with local agences who provide the interactive group workshops:
- Erie County Department of Senior Services
- Niagara County Department of Health
- People Inc.
- Ardent Solutions
Click here for video testimonials: https://youtu.be/RTlJYft89oc
Our workshop participants have reported these great outcomes:
" I am paying more attention to label ingredients, paying more attention to portion size, and eating more fruits and vegetables"
"I am staying calm, eating better, and realizing I have support from others."
"I developed a meal plan, and make action plans"
"I take better care of my feet , and am eating better."
"I am doing more exercise, reading more food labels and I enjoyed meeting new friends I can call and rely on."
CHOOSE HEALTHY WNY WORKSHOPS are:
- 6 Weeks long (once/week for 6 weeks)
- Each weekly workshop is 2.5 hours long (with breaks).
- 10-20 participants are in a workshop
- 2 trained and certified Peer Leaders facilitate the workshop
- Participants receive a FREE resource book and relaxation cd.