Healthy I.D.E.A.S.: Identifying Depression & Empowering Activities for Seniors
An evidence-based program that integrates depression awareness and management into existing case management services provided to older adults.
Healthy IDEAS ensures older adults get the help they need to manage symptoms of depression and live full lives.
Healthy IDEAS Improves Quality of Life By:
- Screening for symptoms of depression and assessing their severity.
- Educating older adults and caregivers about depression.
- Linking older adults to primary care and mental health providers.
- Empowering older adults to manage their depressive symptoms through a behavioral activation approach that encourages involvement in meaningful activities.
- Assessing clients’ progress.
Signup for more information.