Delivered to homes by our regional network of approved Meals on Wheels delivery partners.
Home Meal Delivery:
- Currently covering 8 counties of Western New York (Erie, Niagara, Chautauqua, Orleans, Wyoming, Genesee, Cattaraugus, and Allegany) - able to expand region
- Menus are prepared using fresh ingredients
- Menus are approved by a Registered Dietitian and meet the RDA for nutrients.
- Program provides nutritious meals AND our Network drivers are a friendly visitor who check in on the recipients.
- Participant must have had an overnight admission to an acute care facility (ie hospital) in the last 30 days.*
- Participants must have this beneft through their health insurance.
Current plans accepted: certain Independent Health Medicare Advantage plans
*Note: 1 Independent Health plan allows members to request 2 weeks of meals. Contact Independent Health Servicing with questions.
Health Plans, Our network can deliver to your entire regional member-base.
Contact WNYICC for more information: https://www.wnyicc.org/Contact