Looking for a job?
Need help building a resume?
Employment and Workers’ Rights
- U.S. Department of Labor
- NYS Department of Labor:
- Unemployment Insurance
- Last name starting with A-F can file on Monday, last name starting with G-N can file on Tuesday, last name starting with O-Z can file on Wednesday. If you miss your day, you can file on Thursday or Friday. If you prefer to file via telephone call 888-209-8124. Phone line hours are Monday through Thursday 8:00 am to 7:30 pm, Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Saturday 7:30 am to 8:00 pm.
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families:
- Resources for Small Businesses
- NYS Emergency COVID-19 Paid Sick Leave:
- Please visit NYS Family Paid Leave webpage for information on paid sick leave, sick leave to care for a child, and sick leave to care for another family member.